Supporting LCIHCS This Holiday!
LCIHCS's emergency shelter remains open throughout the holiday season and we strive to make it as joyous and festive as possible for the women who reside here. Residents often feel especially vulnerable and downhearted at this time; we work to ensure each resident feels secure, hopeful and loved.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to challenge the shelter. We have been at capacity most days and have experiences a 75% increase in crisis calls and 21% increase in youth; we anticipate we will be very busy this holiday season.
By giving to LCIHCS, you will share in the generosity of the season and make a difference for the women and children who will call Interval House “home” this December and beyond.
How Can You Help?
- Make a Donation through CanadaHelps.ca, our website lcih.org, or send an e-transfer to email@example.com
- Donate a Gift Card to a local store or restaurant. Gift cards can be mailed to P.O. Box 107, Carleton Place, ON K7C 3P3
- Support Our Angel Tree by hosting a physical tree at your business or corporate office or by Purchasing a Gift for a woman, teenager or child in need through our Virtual Angel Tree. Visit lcihvirtualangeltree.com or scan the QR code below for more information
- Host a Third-Party Fundraiser like a pajama or gift card drive. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Sponsor a Family Email email@example.com for more information
- Contribute to the holiday dinner at the shelter